Personnel will provide Full Spectrum Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C Instruction and instructional support services at Fort Rucker, AL.
The mission of the United States Army Full Spectrum SERE Level C Course is to ensure each student graduates with the confidence and appropriate proficiency level to employ SERE and individual Personnel Recovery (PR) tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) necessary to survive and return with honor regardless of the circumstances of isolation.
SERE Mission/Administrative Support. In addition to the primary training mission related to the design, development, and delivery of SERE instruction to students, the Contractor shall provide mission support and administrative services necessary to ensure daily operational, administrative support and execution of SERE training. Mission Support activities facilitate the ongoing support of required U.S. Army SERE School functions at all times regardless of number of scheduled SERE classes in session.
Duties and Responsibilities: Tasks include, but are not limited to the following activities:
(1) (Exact placement of portable latrines in each area will be done in coordination with SERE personnel to ensure placement does not negatively impact the training)
(2) Training area 38 South camp or Training Area 16: North camp; quantity 2, available for service Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
(3) Training Area 38: HD; quantity 6, available for service Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
(4) Training Area 38: Buckhorn lake: quantity 2, available for service Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
(5) Tac-X; quantity 3, available for service Monday or Tuesday.
(6) Contractor shall ensure these latrines may be relocated within 48 hours, if necessary, to accommodate training requirements.
Additional Duties: When Support Personnel are not actively engaged in the implementation and/or execution of student training, personnel shall provide support for the following SERE course and administrative activities:
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related inventory management experience.
Minimum Qualifications: Unless otherwise stated personnel shall demonstrate documented successful experience, of similar size and scope, for this respective position. Personnel must possess a proven ability to plan, organize and develop schedules and milestones for program goals and monitor progress in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken. All personnel must be computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS