Provide technical, administrative, and operational support for 200+ civilian, military and contractor personnel in support of the Security Division at Navy International Programs Office (NIPO). Foreign Military Sales (FMS) command. Principal duties involve
interpreting, revising, and updating Navy Instructions applicable to command Security. Candidate will analyze and calibrate personnel and training databases; track and create reports for required security-related training and assist with formatting, copy-editing, proof-reading, fact-checking memos, and possibly drafting reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of program requirements.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May assist in business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS