The position is responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $30 – 40 million and is responsible for managing 250+ employees- both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers- working on multiple programs, projects and tasks.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Manage customer expectations and maintain constant contact with the customer base at several levels to solicit feedback, resolve issues, and ultimately achieve customer satisfaction through proactive communications
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Education/Equivalent Training Required:
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience required. Master's Degree Preferred
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
3. Command and General Staff College (MEL 4) required, War College or equivalent (MEL 1) preferred
1. Must have 10-12 years military / program experience commanding or managing programs
2. Prior military service in the Active or Reserve component, senior level National Guard experience preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS