Designs and develops information processing hardware, computer systems and electrical components.
*Secret Security Clearance required.
1. Participates in the research, design, development and testing of information processing hardware such as computer chips, circuit boards, computer systems and electrical components.
2. Designs new products and/or modifies existing products.
3. Develops technical specifications for production.
4. Analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions.
5. Tests hardware performance to specifications.
6. Provides assistance to higher-level hardware engineers.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
0-2 years of related hardware engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Experience in operation and maintenance of VTC equipment (CISCO/Tandberg/Polycom) required
Software Powered by iCIMS