Supports PMA-290 customer FMS logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance operations and readiness.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts analyses to ensure logistics resources are identified, acquired and delivered to meet program objectives and schedules.
5. Drafts responses to action items and correspondence.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies, policies and procedures.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related experience in logistics. P-3 flight engineer desired.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS