20 or more years of related systems engineering experience.
Project Management Institute PMP strongly desired
ITIL Foundation v3 (2011) or 2014
- Expert knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
- Apply System Engineering across the lifecycle of a service from concept of operations and system requirements definition through design, testing, verification/validation and ultimately service replacement/retirement.
- Understanding proposal management lifecycle using Shipley methodology framework
- Apply ITIL framework in developing to Enterprise Management processing and tools selection/implementation.
- Deep understanding of service desk, infrastructure monitoring, ITSM, and CRM tools, functions, and processes
- Align business, application, data, and technology perspectives with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards
- Deliver cost estimation justification by developing repeatable statistical, mathematical, and financial models
- Understand the interrelationships of enterprise architectural components and technologies to develop efficient, automated, and integrated solutions
- Develop strategies that improve business performance and cost by developing data streams and information flows that meet support business strategies and processes and through continual service improvement.
- Analyze and translate business, information, and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives.
- Applied knowledge of ICD 503 Risk Management Framework
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.