Develops, organizes, and conducts training on SSDS weapons systems incuding Nato Seasparrow and Rolling Airframe Missile (RAM) in support of CSCS.
Specifc training duties include:
- RAM operation, maintenance and casualty control procedures for Self-Assessment and Groom Training.
- NSSMS operation, maintenance and casualty control procedures for Self-Assessment and Groom Training.
- Defensive Weapons Coordinator for SSDS Phase II/III.
- Provides RAM Handling training.
- Have complete understanding of Weapons Systems and interfaces for SSDS and ACDS platforms.
- Have understanding of NAVEDTRA 130-135 instructions and procedures used for instructional development and delivery.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or Navy experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS