Responsible for content management on the MTC Share Point portal, as well as interface with MTC Government Knowledge Management Leads; work with Government sensitive data and may be asked to represent the Government at meetings and conferences.
1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, and web software developers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
2. Experience: Candidate must have experience, or equivalent training / education, working in the Microsoft SharePoint environment; designing and implementation of web design, collaboration tools and content management. The individual performing this requirement shall have at least three years’ experience working in the Microsoft SharePoint environment or similar web based collaboration software tool(s). Have experience designing and implementation of web design, collaboration tools and content management.
The individual performing this requirement shall have at least three years’ experience working in the Microsoft SharePoint environment or similar web based collaboration software tool(s).
Secret Clearance required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS