The Contractor shall establish and maintain continuous liaison with appropriate IO activities, DOD service schools, higher headquarters, and other civilian agencies of Government to ensure accuracy and consistency of IO doctrine. Execution of this PWS Task requires hands-on, expertise regarding doctrine for Military Deception (MILDEC); Operations Security (OPSEC); working expertise of the Department of Navy (DON) Tracker and the Marine Corps Center for Lessons Learned (MCCLL) - including processes to collect, catalogue and archive operational lessons learned. Contractor personnel shall coordinate with the Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC) Capabilities Development Directorate (CDD) for effective execution of doctrine support.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
This position is typically populated by degreed professional subject-matter experts performing specialized analysis and design tasks. It is not to be used for technical support or help desk staff performing installation, troubleshooting, and/or repair tasks.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
3. Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
4. Participates in the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
7. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS