MISO Exercise Development and Execution: Requires an exercise controller in support of MISO Planning and Execution Exercise (MISOPEX). Support shall be provided for exercise planning and execution and field exercises. Exercise support functions include: preparation, execution, evaluation, analysis, and after action reporting across the exercise life cycle. Contractor exercise support personnel must have demonstrated experience in Military Information Support Operations and support of military field exercises involving multiple participants and scripting.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Must have demonstrated experience in Military Information Support Operations and support of military field exercises involving multiple participants and scripting.
2-5 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS