Be recognized as an ILS Subject Matter Expert that can plan, schedule and deliver integrated logistics products that meet customer specified and derived requirements on-time and within budget. Provide guidance and mentor junior members of the team in various logistics tasks. Provide Strategic and Tactical support to the Manager of Integrated Logistics Solutions
• Provide the following ILS Management Services:
• Provide ILS Support and Logistics Expertise to Enterprise Transport Management Projects team
• Obtain pricing for Cost Estimates
• Process Purchase Orders Requests in GDIT ESM Tool
• Manage / Monitor orders from order entry thru delivery to distribution center
• Coordinate delivery of Material from Distribution Center to Installation location
• Coordinate with Asset Management to ensure all equipment is accurately accounted for
• Identify and lead lean initiatives within the department.
• Kit assembly, tracking, coordination and delivery of support materials
• Warranty and Repair Material Authorization Administration
• Spares Modeling and Sparing Calculations
• Timely collection/reporting of required Project Closeout data
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS