1. B.S. or B.A. degree with 4 or more years of experience within the intelligence or law enforcement community; or,
2. M.S. or M.A. with 3 or more years of experience within the intelligence or law enforcement community; or,
3. Ph.D. with 2 or more years of experience within the intelligence or law enforcement community
• Understanding of interagency processes within DHS, the Intelligence Community, and law enforcement agencies.
• Experience in one or more of the following: policy development, strategic planning, resource management, or staff support to senior level officials.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the intelligence or law enforcement community.
• Experience in more than one agency desirable.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #intelpractice
Software Powered by iCIMS