1. B.S. or B.A. degree with 4 or more years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis; or,
2. M.S. or M.A with 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis; or,
3. Ph.D. with 2+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community analytic standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
• Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency in fields related to US border security, counterterrorism, critical infrastructure, or cybersecurity threat analysis.
• Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to: write for a variety of audiences with minimal editing; summarize and present complex issues cogently, accurately, and tailored to the audience.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least two years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #intelpractice
Software Powered by iCIMS