1. B.S. or B.A. degree with 4 or more years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis; or,
2. M.S. or M.A with 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis; or,
3. Ph.D. with 2+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community analytic standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
• Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency in fields related to US border security, counterterrorism, critical infrastructure, or cybersecurity threat analysis.
• Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to: write for a variety of audiences with minimal editing; summarize and present complex issues cogently, accurately, and tailored to the audience.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least two years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination
Software Powered by iCIMS