- Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency producing finished, all-source analytical intelligence products in accordance with IC analytical standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
- Experience collaborating/coordinating all source analytic assessments with agencies across the IC;
- Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
- Written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to write for a variety of audiences.
- Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
- Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
- At least two years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
- Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
- Current DHS fitness determination.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.