Administers and coordinates the facility security activities for an office or group.
1. Administers and coordinates the DoD security program and other related security activities for an office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
2. Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearances.
3. Enters security information into automated system and develops related reports as needed.
4. Processes and maintains all outgoing visit authorization requests for employees at assigned location.
5. Processes and maintains all incoming visit authorization requests for individuals/agencies visiting assigned location.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
0-2 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS